How would you like to be kept up to date with Pottery Blog and Emily Murphy Pottery?
- I would like to subscribe to potteryblog.com posts via email.
- I would like to subscribe to potteryblog.com updates using RSS and a blog reader.
- I would like to get updates a few times a year about Emily Murphy Pottery via email and/or postcards in the mail.
- I would like to get Emily Murphy Pottery and Pottery Blog updates via Facebook.
- I would like to get Emily Murphy Pottery and Pottery Blog updates via Twitter.
1. Get potteryblog.com updates/posts via email:
2. Get an RSS feed to potteryblog.com through a blog reader such as Feedly:
RSS feed for potteryblog.com: http://feeds.feedburner.com/potteryblog/YqHH
Feedly is my preferred blog reader since Google Reader shut down. There are many alternatives out there. And also tons of apps available for your phone or tablet to keep up with all of your favorite pottery blogs.
3. Emily Murphy Pottery studio updates a few times a year via email and/or snail mail: