This Friday December 3, from 5pm – 10pm is the opening night gala at my studio, Lillstreet Gallery, and all 26 artist studios at Lillstreet Studios in Chicago. We’re located at 4401 N. Ravenswood Ave., in Chicago, IL. Come on up to my studio on the second floor (205 west).
My studio will be open during regular business hours throughout the first 3 weeks of December. Feel free to call or email ahead to make an appointment. Or just stop by… I’ll be there.
I have lots of new work, like…
and of course you can always find…
I will be taking credit cards, as well as checks and cash. Gift boxes are available.
If you can’t make it to my studio, you can find work for sale on my website.
Or you can also find my work this season at:
- the Evanston Arts Center in Evanston, IL
- the Small Treasures Show at Lillstreet, in Chicago, IL
- the Illinois Artisan Shops, in Chicago, Springfield, and Whittington, IL
- Hannah Grimes Marketplace, in Keene, NH
- Cup: The Intimate Object III at the Charlie Cummings Clay Gallery, in Fort Wayne, IN
- Gallery 138 at Kent State University, in Kent, OH
Hope to see you soon…keep warm!